Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DONE!

I am finally done! Well, I'm done with the December Enrichment. What a relief! It went really well. We had a progressive dinner. We started at one house and then had chips, salsa, and dip at my house and then at the next house we had some yummy Mexican food made by a sister in our ward. It was so authentic and soooooo delicious! At the end we met at another house and had cocoa and Krispy Kreem donuts. I read the story A Christmas Bell for Anya. It was a tear jerker! We gave out little packets of Christmas stories as a present from the presidency. It was nice and everyone seemed to have such a nice time. My only regret is that we didn't provide babysitting so some sisters were not able to come. I felt that the sisters really bonded with one another. We missed those who weren't there. I wish there was a way to get more sisters to come. Any suggestions? Thanks to all those who came and helped make it a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

cori said...

you are amazing. i love you like a sister. as in a sister. as well as in a sister in zion.

seriously. i just felt the love. thank you so much. and i want to come and sit awhile in your beautiful, full of the spirit, full of love, home. you are the best kind of friend.

Camille said...

I agree- the night went so well, and had such a great spirit about it. Although I must admit, I am so relieved it is over... Thanks for all your hard work! And in case you were wondering, it was 4AM, and back up at 7. Actually, 2 nights in a row. Yuck!!