Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day.  Here are some of the things I got from my amazing children.  Leah made me my own handmade corsage.  I wore it to church on Sunday and got lots of complements.  Shaunie made me a pop-up card with a very sentimental message.  I really loved it.  Sam spent all of the Saturday morning before Mother's Day making this very handy guitar.  He hid it from me until Sunday morning.  He was very proud and I was very grateful for such an awesome gift.  I don't have it pictured here, but Jeremy gave me a new beach cruiser bike.  I am excited to take it for a spin. 

On the week after Mother's Day the school had Mom's and Muffins.  We got our pictures taken.  I show this picture with the hope that you will ignore my quick morning do and tired eyes.  I love my children and enjoy being their mom.  They are the best gift I could receive. 

No comments: