Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Halloween





We did it! We got through one more year of costumes, carnivals, candy (well that's not over quite yet), and trunk-r'-treats. The kids had a great year and we didn't even carve pumpkins! Kinda a bummer, but we still had a bunch of fun. Our ward trunk-r'-treat was fun even though a bunch of kids from the apartments next door to the church decided that they would get in on the action. I guess it could be a missionary tool, huh. I am sure they felt the spirit while they were begging for candy. lol! The kids had fun. Shaunie informed me beforehand that she didn't need anyone to walk around with her, that she could do it alone. She is getting so big! Jeremy walked around, mostly just to take care of Leah, and helped them get all the candy they could handle. Troy was little Nemo, Leah was a Princess, Sam was an "engine" turtle (yes, that is the ninja kind), and Shaunie was a very cute witch. They all loved their costumes which means a lot to me. We went over to Grandam Mangum's afterwards to show off our costumes and see our cousins. Overall it was a great night and we had a lot of fun. Thank goodness it only comes once a year!

4 comments:

Heidi Ho said...

cute kids and costumes. I am glad that Halloween is over too. I love it but I am glad its only once a year!

cori said...

so fun and you all looked so cute! love your family!

Lindsay said...

So dang fun! I wish we were there to have fun together. At least we can connect on the int-ra-net. Hey, we didn't get to carve "umpkins" either. Too crazy of a week at school for Andy. BUMMER!

Camille said...

I loved all your kids costumes, but seriously the Nemo outfit kills me! I love it!