Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh Bla Di... Oh Bla Da...

Oh my gosh it is been a long time since I have written anything. I just can't believe how fast time has whipped by. I haven't even been doing anything special, just trying to keep up with life. I see that some new people have left comments and I am so excited to hear from you. I feel like we have hung out or something. Anyway, so far this year, 2008, has been pretty good. Troy is on a pretty regular schedule, which is nice because that allows me to do a lot of things....like SLEEP! He is the most smiley baby I have ever seen. My favorite thing is going to get him out after a nap. When he sees me coming he starts kicking and moving around and then he starts squealing out little laughs and giggles. He is soooooo cute! Okay, so I have to run the kids to a primary activity now. I'll write more.

No comments: