Saturday, October 25, 2008

School Carnival!

Here is Troy trying on Sam's pirate patch.

This is Sam with his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hernandez. She is so cute and nice and Sam is my little preppy pirate.


Here is Shaunie with our neighbor friend Seth. They are good friends and hang out all the time. Shaunie is our beautiful Princess Leia and Seth was so inspired that at the last minute he decided to change his costume from a dead football player to Anikan Skywalker. Here they are having a battle.


And here are the cutest kids at the carnival. Leah is Word Girl (Word UP!), Sam is my handsome pirate and Shaunie is my Princess Leia. What a group! I love Halloween!

2 comments:

Mathie Fam said...

I have missed your whole life! I missed lookin at your blog! Glad to be back. I'm glad Leah got better. Mckenna was concerned she wouldn't be better for her birthday. haha I don't think Leah can come anyway.

Michelle Campbell said...

You do have the cutest halloween kids! Those are great costumes. I love how you did Leah's 'word girl'. Way to go. Shaunie makes a perfect Princess Leia. Sam is the preppiest pirate I know. So great!!