Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Welcome Sarah!

A little girl named Sarah has been the topic of much of Leah's conversation lately. Last night she got on one particularly long tangent and I thought I would share with you what I know about this Sarah girl.
  1. Sarah is 5....no 10 years old.
  2. Sarah does yoga and goes to yoga school.
  3. Sarah doesn't go to school because her mom doesn't know where it is.
  4. Sarah has a friend named Tina.
  5. Tina has a brown....no, black face.
  6. Sarah's mom has curly hair.
  7. Sarah goes to karate (Sam wonders if she can do moves like Kung Fu Panda).
  8. Sarah has gone poop and seen corn (sorry, that's gross but kinda cute) and so has Tina.
  9. Sarah has a little brother named Tommy.
  10. Sarah has karate skills (yes, she said 'skills').
  11. She meets our neighbor boy at his karate class.
  12. Sarah has blonde hair and pink clothes on.
  13. Sarah has a note for me which Leah will run and go get.
  14. The note says "Dear Sarah, I love you very much and I love your mom too, you should come over tomorrow."
  15. Sarah doesn't want to talk anymore.
If you haven't caught on by now Sarah is the newest imaginary friend created by my little Leah. Sam has had a hard time accepting Sarah. He hasn't met her and it's really weird to him that she doesn't go to school. My Shaunie just asks questions and smiles at me when Leah talks about her. We would like to officially welcome Sarah. I think she'll only be around until Leah starts Kindergarten. Then they all seem to go away.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Welcome Sarah!!! When I was little mine were Sally, Stephanie, and Simon. I made my mom put bows in Sally's hair that would fall to the ground. I made her buckle her in the car, and make her a bed next to mine. She would frequently get kidnapped at Disneyland, but I sure was serious about my little friends. I love it!!!

KolbyJanine said...

o my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever heard! I totally love sara! THANKS LEAH! love the costumes..Troy's hahaha hilarious. LOVE IT. so yes we need to play monday I am takin my kids to South Valley Ranch park at 11 if you want to join please come! I will be there. I'll probably bring a lunch for my kids. thanks for the comment on my blog..i love those..keep em comin!