Friday, September 19, 2008

Great Husband



Thanks Jeremy for surprising me! I didn't even know he had posted anything until I started receiving emails about comments people had written. He is a great husband and I am so blessed to have him. Thanks to everyone who wrote comments. You are all so complimentary! Just so some of you know, my birthday was on Saturday, Sept. 13th. It was a busy but good day. Jeremy took the day off (the best present he could've given me) and the kids made me breakfast in bed. It was a good thing Jeremy was home because on Friday Shaunie had given me a list of things she wanted me to write up in a recipe book. The list was all breakfast items, so I am sure she was going to attempt breakfast on her own. My good friend brought me beautiful flowers and Jeremy took me out to dinner and a little shopping. Jeremy's parents sent a beautiful and yummy fruit bouquet too. Thanks to everyone who called to wish me a happy birthday. You are the best!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Late Birthday - that means we went into the MTC 4 days after your b-day --- that was way close to your 21st... it sounds like you had a great day. I am glad - you deserve it!
Take Care
Tara