Monday, September 8, 2008

Milestones

Troy has passed some fun little milestones this past week. I say they are milestones because they are things every little kid does (at least mine have done) sometime while growing up. I hope you don't mind me sharing.

First, he has taken up to 7-10 steps on his own. He is still a little wobbly, but he is having so much fun doing it. It's actually kinda inspiring to watch him fall and then be so anxious to stand up and try again. Second, he has started to say "uh-oh" when something falls or when someone else says it. His little voice is so tender and cute! Third, he has mastered the art of crawling up the stairs. He is actually quite balanced and can go up pretty fast. Lucky for Mom he is still a little shy about doing it, though I'm sure that will change. Finally, he has decided that he likes his bed when he is tired. I say finally because my other kids knew early on that their bed was a great place when you were tired, but it took my little Troy a little longer to get it. Now he will reach for his bed when he is in his room and tired. If I mention his "bear" then he'll even sometimes start doing that little excited whiny giggle. (If ya know what I mean).

1 comment:

Michelle Campbell said...

I cannot wait to see Troy walking. That's gotta look soooo cute. :)